A Trick Or A Treat For Your Mind
Have you ever tried to send a telepathic message to your room-mate, asking him to pick up bread on his way home? Or have you ever wondered what it would be like to walk a mile in somebody else’s shoes?
Telepathy makes it possible.
What is Telepathy?
Telepathy is when there is a communication that occurs between two minds. It includes thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and mental images. To put it simply, it is a psychic phenomenon of mind-to-mind communication. Even scientists from Harvard University had conducted an experiment recently according to which the theory of mental telepathy has been proved.
What are the different kinds of telepathy?
- Superconscious Telepathy
This is getting into the deepest level which is the superconscious, to tap into the collective wisdom that enhances knowledge of the humans.
- Latent Telepathy
This is when, between sending and receiving, there is a transfer of information with an obvious time-lag.
- Intuitive, Retro-cognitive and Precognitive Telepathy
To put it in simpler words, this is when there is a transfer of information about the past, present or future state of one mind to the other.
- Emotive Telepathy
This is also called the remote influence or emotional transfer. It involves the transfer of kinaesthetic sensations through the changed states.
How is it evolving these days?
Nowadays, even universities and the militaries are trying to harness the power of mental telepathy. Telepathy can also be used to further strengthen the bonds of interpersonal communication and intimacy.
The idea of sharing someone else’s thoughts and experiences itself is extremely powerful.
It is also believed that telepathic unions will signify the next phase of not just social interactions and human communications, but of sexual intimacy and personal communication as well.
How do you know you are psychic?
Usually the abilities start showing from a very young age. Some of them are stated below.
- You may be extremely aware of your surroundings, often knowing the proximity of an area without even looking.
- Or you may remember details that usually other people forget.
- Having an out of body experience can be one of the abilities.
- For you material things may start becoming less important.
- You may also dream of unusual places that can’t easily be explained.
- Without talking to the people around you, you might also have the ability to feel the emotions of them
- Hearing voices is considered an ability and patient seems to hear sound which does not exist.
- feel more in tune with nature
- You might have unusual strong feelings when you meet somebody for the first time and these feelings might come true later on.
To sum it up, no matter what the science fiction says, it is not possible to exchange thoughts with other people, or influence their minds, without using both senses and technology. Unless you wear the helmets on, no matter with whom you want to communicate – thousands of miles away or with somebody sitting in the next room , the communication will remain a fantasy.
There is enough evidence to reasonably substantiate that the phenomena exists. But, in order to quantify it, seems to be a different matter all together.